Rustic Photo Tour
9th May-17th 2020 $3,975
Rustic Photo Tour is ideal for those who love anything rustic.This can be from old ruins, windmills, cars and other treasures. Rustic Photo Tour will open your eyes to the treasures that others may see as simply rustic junk.
This is a topic that will expand your photography knowledge and give you another wonderful subject to photograph.
Pete and Vicki are with you on the Rustic Photo Tour to guide you and help you with your compositions. On the Rustic Photo Tour you have old ruins, old railways stations, old rustic cars, windmills and something really special at the end .
Breakfast is included, lunch and dinner are not if numbers are 4 or less.
Doug 2019…”Hi Pete & Vicki,Thanks for your thanks and also thanks to the both of you for such an awesome trip. I guess you didn’t organise the weather (!) but you did a good job in predicting what was going to happen and got us to the good places in time for it to happen. Definitely had an awesome trip.
I’m still going through my photos (all 1700 of them) and will probably end up with about 300 to save.
Looking forward to the Silo trip in 2020!
‘ Join Pete and Vicki on the Rustic Photo Tour which is a reflection of their love for photography which started many moons ago. One of the subjects that ignited the burning passion within me was shooting things old and rustic. On the Rustic Photo Tour we both get so excited about this and we love bringing this experience to our guests as this is a wonderful opportunity to relive the past and if you are young, to know what the past was like.
Rustic Photo Tour enables you to see the value of all things rustic. Can you image photographing the 1950’s iconic hills host clothes line in the middle of nowhere? The Rustic Photo Tour concludes with a massive highlight at the old pub made for a film set, set in the 1980’s.
We love this photographic experience for our guests as Rustic Photo Tour will give you a new outlook to things in the past you may have never considered. It’s dramatic and nothing excites us more than to photograph the past and this experience touches many cords within us no matter what our age.
Every time you photograph one of these iconic buildings on the Rustic Photo Tour you are recording history. You are capturing a part of history that can’t be recorded again. and and that excites us and sends shivers up our spines.
Join Vicki and I on this amazing adventure where we travel through Rustic South Australia and New South Wales.
What is special about this Workshop is that parts of it is on private land and this means that the pictures that you take will not be common, can’t be accessed by the public and everyday there is something amazing to shoot in this theme.
On the Rustic Photo Tour when you take a picture no matter what the subject is, you are recording history as it is happening in front of your eyes.
Pete & Vicki:)
Your landscape photography will go to another level once you learn about light and shooting rustic is all about ” the light “.
Like all of our Photo Tours we always put you in the right place with the right light.
The 2019 Rustic Tour was a complete success with a crew of awesome and wonderful people. So much fun, learning and laughs in the 2019 Rustic Tour!
9th May-17th 2020 $3,975
Max numbers 6
$3975.00 Numbers 5 or more . Numbers 4 or less $4875
Pete Dobré’s Oz Scapes
BSB 105 144
Acc 031 029 940
Swift Code SGBLAU2S
Routing Number ( USA Banks ) 021000021
- If you are thinking about a Pete & Vicki Dobré Photo Tour, please book now !!!!
- Operators that I deal with in running my tours require commitment 8 weeks out and in the past I’ve had people booking within that time and the tour has to be cancel due to low numbers and yet if people had booked earlier, the tour would have been sold out. This is one of the tricky aspects of running tours which is the cut off point which operators require otherwise I’m charge with rooms that I cant use. Please keep this is the back of your mind when considering a Pete & Vicki Dobré Photo Tour, just makes things so much easier from my end.
- Thanks kind regards. Pete:)
- Tour Details
We will meet on the morning of the 9th of May at 10.30 am at the Adelaide Airport Motel as this is our central meeting place for most of my extended Tours. ( This may change closer to the time but you will be advised) This is on Sir Donald Bradman Drive, almost opposite IKEA. It is not hard to find and it is will signed.Unless requested and you have someone who is happy to, there is no twin share on my tours, you have your own rooms, with bathroom etc so you get time to have some down time by yourself in your room.Tour includes your breakfast and dinners. Lunch is not included.If there are 4 or more, dinner is included along with breakfast.
Things to bring
- Tripods, cameras and whatever you shoot with.
- There is room for you to bring what you normally do when on tour.
- Laptops, external hard drives for backup of your images,
- Lens cleaning clothes – if you haven’t had your cameras sensors cleaned in a while, it might be worth doing that to avoid those nasty dust spots.
- If you have a cable release that will come in handy, if not, then you will be able to use your self timer on your camera as we will be doing night photography on this trip as well.
There is a terms and conditions form that needs to be printed off and signed and given to me on the date of departure or you can email or post it to me.
Payment – $1400 is paid up front on booking, 8 weeks out the remainder has to be paid in full unless other arrangements are made with Pete Dobré’s Oz Scapes. If Full payment is not made 8 weeks out from the departure date, your spot will not be held and will be given to anyone waiting for any cancellations.