Rustic Tour 2020
9th May-17th 2020 $3,975
$3975.00 Numbers 5 or more . Numbers 4 or less $4875
Breakfast is included, lunch and dinner are not.
Join Pete and Vicki on the Forever Rustic Photography Tour’ which is a reflection of Pete’s love for photography which started many moons ago. One of the subjects that ignited the burning passion within me was shooting things old and rustic. I get so excited about this and I love bringing this experience to my guests as this is a wonderful opportunity to relive the past and if you are young, to know what the past was like.
Can you image photographing the 1950’s iconic hills host clothes line in the middle of nowhere? The Forever Rustic Photography Tour concludes with a massive highlight at the old pub made for a film set, set in the 1980’s.
I love this photographic experience for my guests. It’s dramatic and nothing excites me more than to photograph the past and this experience touches many cords within us no matter what our age.
Every time you photograph one of these iconic buildings you are recording history, you are capturing a part of history that can’t be recorded again. and and that excites me and sends shivers up my spine. What excites me also is that the pictures that you take on this trip, will become historic as they may not be there in the next 12 months or 5 years.
Join me on this amazing adventure where we travel through Rustic South Australia and New South Wales. Right at the end of the Tour there is a wonderful rustic surprise that awaits us.
What is special about this Workshop is that 87% of it is on private land and this means that the pictures that you take will not be common, can’t be accessed by the public and everyday there is something amazing to shoot in this theme.
When you take a picture no matter what the subject is, you are recording history as it is happening in front of your eyes. the rustic them is capturing history of the past and the present.
“Wow, had an awesome time at Pete Dobres Forever Rustic Tour
Had so much fun, with such a huge learning curve that I hope to apply to my photography. Meet some amazingly awesomely talented people and glad to have made some new friends who share the same passion as myself.
Highly recommend Pete Dobre photographic tours hmmmm its on my Christmas and Birthday wish list every year from now on haha… but seriously. ..it is” Margret Oconnell
Your landscape photography will go to another level once you learn about light and shooting rustic is all about ” the light “.
Like all of my Photo Tours I always put you in the right place with the right light.
Pete Dobré’s Oz Scapes
BSB 105 144
Acc 031 029 940
Swift Code SGBLAU2S
Routing Number ( USA Banks ) 021000021
- If you are thinking about a Pete Dobré Photo Tour, please book now !!!!
- Operators that I deal with in running my tours require commitment 8 weeks out and in the past I’ve had people booking within that time and the tour has to be cancel due to low numbers and yet if people had booked earlier, the tour would have been sold out. This is one of the tricky aspects of running tours which is the cut off point which operators require otherwise I’m charge with rooms that I cant use. Please keep this is the back of your mind when considering a Pete Dobré Photo Tour, just makes things so much easier from my end.
- Thanks kind regards. Pete:)
We will meet on the morning of the 6th of May at 9.00 am at the Adelaide Airport Motel as this is our central meeting place for most of my extended Tours. This is on Sir Donald Bradman Drive, almost opposite IKEA. It is not hard to find and it is will signed.
Unless requested and you have someone who is happy to, there is no twin share on my tours, you have your own rooms, with bathroom etc so you get time to have some down time by yourself in your room.
Tour includes your breakfast and dinners. Lunch is not included.
Things to bring
- Tripods, cameras and whatever you shoot with.
- There is room for you to bring what you normally do when on tour.
- Laptops, external hard drives for backup of your images,
- Lens cleaning clothes – if you haven’t had your cameras sensors cleaned in a while, it might be worth doing that to avoid those nasty dust spots.
- If you have a cable release that will come in handy, if not, then you will be able to use your self timer on your camera as we will be doing night photography on this trip as well.
There is a terms and conditions form that needs to be printed off and signed and given to me on the date of departure or you can email or post it to me.
Payment – $1400 is paid up front on booking, 8 weeks out the remainder has to be paid in full unless other arrangements are made with Pete Dobré’s Oz Scapes. If Full payment is not made 8 weeks out from the departure date, your spot will not be held and will be given to anyone waiting for any cancellations.