6th May-16th 2017 $4,600
Pete Dobré’s Oz Scapes
BSB 105 144
Acc 031 029 940
This Pete Dobré Photo tour sold out in 2016, so if this is your thing, don’t leave it to the last moment
- If you are thinking about a Pete Dobré Photo Tour, please book now !!!!
- Operators that I deal with in running my tours require commitment 8 weeks out and in the past I’ve had people booking within that time and the tour has to be cancel due to low numbers and yet if people had booked earlier, the tour would have been sold out. This is one of the tricky aspects of running tours which is the cut off point which operators require otherwise I’m charge with rooms that I cant use. Please keep this is the back of your mind when considering a Pete Dobré Photo Tour, just makes things so much easier from my end.
- Thanks kind regards. Pete:)
This AustralianPhotography Tour called the ‘Forever Rustic Photography Tour’ is a reflection of Pete’s love for photography which started many moons ago. One of the subjects that ignited the burning passion within for Pete was shooting things old and rustic. This is reflected in the fact that he has over 5,ooo slides of old ruins that are scattered across Australia with the majority being in South Australia.
Every time you photograph one of these iconic buildings you are recording history, you are capturing a part of history that can’t be recorded again. Every year they keep falling apart and the next time you visit some of these old ruins, you’ll be surprised how they break down over that time.
“Wow, had an awesome time at Pete Dobre – Shooting with the Stars Photography Tour.
Had so much fun, with such a huge learning curve that I hope to apply to my photography. Meet some amazingly awesomely talented people and glad to have made some new friends who share the same passion as myself.
Highly recommend Pete Dobre photographic tours hmmmm its on my Christmas and Birthday wish list every year from now on haha… but seriously. ..it is” Margret Oconnell
Sensational if you like iconic Australian pieces
The Forever Rustic Australian Photography Tour takes you across South Australia’s rural areas and ends up at Broken Hill and beyond. If you like old buildings, windmills, old rustic cars and things iron, then this is for you.
Can you image photographing the 1950’s iconic hills host clothes line in the middle of nowhere? The Forever Rustic Photography Tour concludes with a massive highlight at the old pub made for a film set, set in the 1980’s.
In all of the trips that I run, light is everything. To shoot this master piece in the Australian Outback, I have allowed several days to enable us to have the best crack at it. I have also gone to great lengths to get permission to use this iconic film set for our tour.[/quote]
Your landscape photography will go to another level once you learn about light.
All of Pete’s Australian Photography Tours are built around light and the importance of what that light does for the landscape and your photography. The great thing about Pete’s Australian Photography Tours is that he will always put you in the right place at the right time as it’s all about the light. Pete can’t control the weather but he can make sure you are there at the right time, so if the weather was to break, you are there for the shot. Like all of Pete’s Tours what you put into it is what you get out of it.
We will meet on the morning of the 6th of May at 9.30am at the Adelaide Airport Motel as this is our central meeting place for most of my extended Tours. This is on Sir Donald Bradman Drive, almost opposite IKEA. It is not hard to find and it is will signed.
Unless requested and you have someone who is happy to, there is no twin share on my tours, you have your own rooms, with bathroom etc so you get time to have some down time by yourself in your room.
Tour includes your breakfast and dinners. Lunch is not included.
Things to bring
- Tripods, cameras and whatever you shoot with.
- There is room for you to bring what you normally do when on tour.
- Laptops, external hard drives for backup of your images,
- Lens cleaning clothes – if you haven’t had your cameras sensors cleaned in a while, it might be worth doing that to avoid those nasty dust spots.
- If you have a cable release that will come in handy, if not, then you will be able to use your self timer on your camera as we will be doing night photography on this trip as well.
There is a terms and conditions form that needs to be printed off and signed and given to me on the date of departure or you can email or post it to me.
Payment – $1400 is paid up front on booking, 8 weeks out the remainder has to be paid in full unless other arrangements are made with Pete Dobré’s Oz Scapes. If Full payment is not made 8 weeks out from the departure date, your spot will not be held and will be given to anyone waiting for any cancellations.