August 24th – 31st August 2017 Bookings Now Open-
Pete Dobré’s Oz Scapes
BSB 105 144
Acc 031 029 940
- If you are thinking about a Pete Dobré Photo Tour, please book now !!!!
- Operators that I deal with in in running my tours require commitment 8 weeks out and in the past I’ve had people booking within that time and the tour has to be cancel due to low numbers and yet if people had booked earlier, the tour would have been sold out. This is one of the tricky aspects of running tours which is the cut off point which operators require otherwise I’m charge with rooms that I cant use. Please keep this is the back of your mind when considering a Pete Dobre Photo Tour, just makes things so much easier from my end. Thanks kind regards. Pete:)
Chasing Canola is a stunning workshop based on the highly visual canola crop. Most of us when we travel throughout the countryside in late August and early September are taken by the strong impacting color of the canola. Chasing Canola came to me the last time I was traveling through the country regions taking pictures of the canola and I thought, “ why not give people who have a passion for photography and who may not do this on their own, to give them an opportunity to do it with others who are on the same page to chase the Canola.” Chasing Canola is the first tour where there are 3 price structures and I have done this for the first time as if you are a local in the area and you wish to stay at your own place and meet us each day and get your own foods etc, then you can save dollars as for all my tours, I only charge people what I’m charged in this area for food and accommodation. We explore the canola, with a wonderful old historic church and windmills, and old settlers hut and the coastal seascapes.
So why should you consider Chasing Canola? Well if you love photography, landscapes, crops, and rural life and creating new friendships, then Chasing Canola yellow is for you. I’m so excited with this workshop as yellow is such a vibrant subject to shoot and offers you the photographer a chance to shoot a subject that you may not have considered doing on your own but are happy to do it with others.
Out of the 8 days there are two days traveling. One there and one on the way back, so there are 6 effective days of wonderful shooting.If you are coming from interstate, you have the option of traveling with myself or still traveling on your own and meeting us all there.
- This price covers all your accommodation, meals (except; lunches, bus hire etc. You travel me from Adelaide and everything is taken care if for you. $2700
- This is for people who wish to find their own accommodation, get their own meals and make their own way to Cummins each day, as this is our meeting place. $1175.00
- Those wanting to put their caravan in the Cummins caravan park and you look after your own meals, it’s $1175 and you pay for the caravan park extra which is approximately $25 a night.
- ***** Prices are subjected to change at short notice ****
To book this tour, either email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring me or text me on 0408 446 289 At the time of booking, please let me know which option that you are wanting to book.